Monday, May 30, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday

So, I went to bed past midnight last night, working on my latest blog themes, design for ALCHEMIST CREATIONS-DESIGN....I was then kept awake for over an hour thinking about things to add on blog templates, new themes, oh, and my pending work day, that would come oh-but-too-soon. I finally fell asleep a little past one am...remember dreaming of css coding (not cool), and then was awoken by the hubs who came to bed at around 2 am, since he had been working evening shifts. (As a side note, I really have no idea how he does it: go to bed so, so, so late (or early (!)), and yet, be up and at em, with the kids, every.single.day, bright and early, without taking a nap even if he has the day off (I would so nap!)... I guess he prefers Facebook Poker. Go figure.

This morning, I had forgotten that I had agreed to  start work a little later, in order to finish, also, a little later. Which means, I was ''in the office', (and by that I mean at home in my jammies on the work PC) early.... and still technically had to finish at a later time (bumber), mais c'est la vie. I was dreading the day, and how tired I would be, but it ended up being quite productive, and I was focused (mainly), on my corporate work.... and not my preferred pending designs. Good for me!

So, I'm working on a boyish Superman design inspired by the hubs, and ALCHEMIST CREATIONS DESIGN's Blog header. Tonight however, I took the evening off, considering I've been doing my full time job during the day, mothering, AND putting in mad hours on my design work over the last few days once the kids are in lala land..... and I hadn't spent time with Dan *D*, aka ''the hubs'', who has been evening shift the last four days (er, evenings). All we did, is watch the season finale of Supernatural (I KNOW!!! Gosh Castiel! (thank you torrents!)(side, side note: I heart Misha Collins= yum, then again: Jensen Ackles, double yum). Now, D is s off to the man-land, aka ''the basement'', to watch Monday Night Raw (wrestling ) and I'm technically off to bed, but thought I'd recap the day and any pending thoughts, so that sleepy time, would be smooth sailing tonight, so that's it, I'm off!

Post a Comment

0 COMMENTS: